Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hooray!

Coming back to blogger ♡


Photo taken in HK airport ♢

Hi everyone! Its been so long since my last post. I have so much to blog, and so much to update here ☆ First of all im now 6mos here in dubai :) yey! It was such a long story how everything went but i'll try to cut it short. 

My last post was when i was still a student so there's really so much to blog about. I graduated BS Medtech and passed the boards last 2012, got a few years experience (2012-2014). I spent these years to earn some extra cash so that i can take some more licensure exams (international ones), i had a hell load of duty, tried to mash all the part time jobs i see around with my day off. It was hard but since im having fun and im well determined of what i want through God's unending & unconditional love i made it!

 I passed the ASCPi licensure exam and got it converted to DHA license which made it easier for me to get an employer here in dubai :) Will blog about this a few days ♡♡ 

So thats it! Im here back to talking to myself Lol. I mean im back to sharing my thoughts with everyone interested ♡ 



No comments:

Post a Comment