Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beach Photography :)

My family and I were planning about a summer getaway, PLAN A was to go Baguio and enjoy the good weather, but my cousins would love to try the beach, So there comes PLAN B. Go to the beach. where? in Subic. But we ended up going to a beach near subic. THE BALOY BEACH RESORT in Olongapo :) Its a nice place, so nice that i wouldn't let the day end without taking photos! :)

Here are some of the pictures i took using my camera and Yves' camera (cousin) :)


"Summer Heat"


"Abandoned"


"Savior"


"Azul"



"Lubid"


"Beach Volley"


"Beach Walk" 


"Under the Sea"


"Bitwin"


"Light House"


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use? I love that you take all (or most) of your blog photos yourself. They're quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i used Canon DSLr camera and Olympus T100 digital camera.

    thanks! i personally like taking pictures :))

    ReplyDelete