Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Change is Necessary :)

Woke up early, went to youtube for a 10 min cardio work out and took a warm water bath. 

Two days ago i was planning to get rid of my long hair. I'm thinking of getting a long bob cut. 

I asked some of my friends for advice, Yea some of them disagreed with my idea buy most of them said why not give it a try :) So today was a very tiring day for me, I left home 9am, arrived at Dan Jose's salon around 10. I needed to wait for 30 mins coz he's still working on somebody else's hair cut.

While waiting i kept on asking my self. Am i sure of this short hair cut thing? coz definitely there's no turning back. 

Sir Dan Jose asked me what kind of haircut do i want, i showed him a photo that he could copy, and got a bit surprised that i wanted to cut almost 12 inches of my hair.

When he's about to start, he stopped and asked me if i'm sure, i said "YES OF COURSE".he tied my hair with a rubber band, and in a snap my long hair was now short
He said they'll use it for false lashes :)


here are some photos, most of my friends who saw me today said it looks good on me. i hope you'll have the same opinion :)

Before.

After :)

BTW, Feeling ko ang payat ng likod ko in that photo. HAHA

So what do you guys think?


Always look forward in having some changes. Don't be afraid. Think twice or even thrice,then if you think it will be for the better... GO FOR IT! 

Credits to Dan Jose for my haircut <3


No comments:

Post a Comment