Sunday, May 20, 2012

Officially a Degree Holder!

Hi guys! its been a pretty looooooooong time since the last time i updated my blogger page, that was before internship pa; more than 6 months ago. i have lots of kwento to do. but i guess the most important one is my graduation, Yey! yes graduate na ako.

Who would think that i'll graduate BSMT, i remember by the time i graduated from high school i was certain that i want to take up BS Tourism at HAU. Actually im about to enrol na when i decided to take BSMT instead. Parang overnight decision lang ata yun nun. HAHA!


I just asked my tatay what course can he recommend for me pretending i don't have anything in mind. then he said: "i think getting a medical course would be great", since i don't like nursing coz i feel like its everyone's course (no offend to nurses), i asked him for suggestions, he enumerated all the courses which he thinks is goof for me, when he said Medtech i don't have any idea what that is. tapos he said they're the ones who work in the laboratory. I'm a fan of Dexter's Lab so i thought it will be really cool if i'll work in the lab and be a scientist. :D


The day before my scheduled interview at AUF i went to a computer shop nearby (coz that time i dont have my own pc) and googled Medical technology. LOL. yea. thats how naive i am that time. I even dont know what to say in case the interviewer will ask me what medtech is or why i want to become a medical technologist. I memorized some lines from wikipedia. Good thing on the day of the interview Maam tey didn't ask me what medtech is, hindi ko na isinagot yung copied definition from the net. xD

so here are some pictures taken from one of the most important days in my life. i would like to share them with you guys <3

Got my eyelash extensions 2 days before grad day.
Thanks Lavish Lashes! Marquee mall 2nd floor near cinema :)


My graduation Gown is waiting for meee!! :))


On the way to AUF. its a hot day but that wont stop me from being happy. Good Vibes!


30 mins drive nasa AUF na kami. Program will start 5pm pero 3pm palang we're there na. Early Birds. :D


Picture Taking <3






after 2 hours of waiting it started na! :)) 


Our ever pogi university president :) Mr. Angeles. 

University of the Philippines President; Our Honorable Guest Speaker


AUF Concert Chorus 






Many people + Extremely Hot weather + Graduation Gown + Stockings = Me sweating like a pig.


 They're about to start calling us one by one :))

Here's a video of me being called at the stage. haha. thanks to my very supportive sister <3



Oh yeaaa babyy. Now i'm officially a Degree Holder.

Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology.




NEXT STOP: BOARD EXAM :))

Philippinians 2:14-15
Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world

Photo Credits: @nowieserrano

No comments:

Post a Comment