Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot Sunny Day

Just a Tea Story.

Since i'm terribly craving for a cold drink that would wipe out my thirst but too lazy to go out coz its freakin hot, i'll share my craving with you guys! HAHA.

I'm definitely a coffee lover and not a fan of Tea.
I feel like Tea tastes like grass and it makes me vomit.

But that was before i tried Milk Tea.

The first Milk tea that I've had is during my internship at Veterans Memorial Medical Center

Gong Cha Wintermelon Milk Tea.
its just amazing.
Doesn't even taste like tea! its sweet and creamy :)



 Here's their Menu.


My Fav Gong Cha Drink?
- Winter Melon Milk Tea!
-Ice Cream Milk Tea
-Milk Tea with Pearl Jelly

By the time that my internship at manila is over i came back to pampanga for my classes at AUF.
I've been hearing from friends that there's this new milk tea shop near school.
That was the first time i heard of Moon Leaf Tea Shop.

Since i am mezmerized by Gong Cha's Wintermelon Milk tea i tried Moonleaf's Winter Melon Milk tea.

It tastes different from Gong Cha, But in a nice way :)
it has just the right amount of sweetness.


and what i like most with Moon leaf is that they also have cookies and cakes!

http://gluttonshopper.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-tea-love-moon-leaf.html


This Photo is taken at the Moon Leaf AUF branch! its located near our school thats why its our regular tambayan especially when we have a lot of kwento to do! :) 


Here's their menu.



Fun never stops there! They also have Add Ons!


My fav moon leaf drink?
-WinterMelon Milk Tea
-Caramel Milk Tea
-House Milk Tea
-Honey Milk Tea

You can visit their Official Website for more info! 


Photo Credits: @nowieserrano

No comments:

Post a Comment